Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lost My Thought

I was thinking and thinking. I was thinking to put my thoughts into words. I was listening Rabindra sangeet's melody that was helping me to think through. It's a chilly night, I'm right in front of my computer by the table lamp that's illuminating my thought. I am craving for a cup of tea right at this moment. Suddenly, electricity is gone. I'm all alone in the darkness. Everything is covered by a black curtain. Where's light? No where to find even a candle. I kept sitting on the chair. I could hear in the very darkness of my surrounding, I could hear it in the very silence:

"Light my light, the world-filling light,
the eye-kissing light, heart-sweetening light!
Ah, the light dances, my darling,
at the centre of my life;..."-- Tagore.


For the first time in the very darkness, I no longer need light. I can see the light is coming from the nearby along with the rhythm of music...Light my light, the world-filling light...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home