Saturday, July 15, 2006

Praying for Peace


Bangla blogging has become a great means to express our ideas spontaneously at the courtesy of Somewhere in. I've been greatly addicted to Bangla blogging. I'm updating this site today as I've neglected it for a while. Lately, Bangla blog has received significant updates. Specially, another fellow blogger S.M. Mahbood Morshed has shown a very interesting way to add hyperlinks in Bangla blog that allows us to enjoy the wonderful interactive features here.

Today I've spent a great amount of time in front of the TV set as I've watched news. Suddenly, our world has become very violent. It's started bleeding. Humanity has been again very sadly threatened. The whole humanity is praying for peace. We all want to see the end of hate, violence, and fighting. I start singing with our Great Poet Rabindranath Tagore for peace:

"When the heart is hard and parched up, come upon me
with a shower of mercy.
When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song.
When tumultuous work raises its din on all sides
shutting me out from beyond, come to me, my lord of
silence, with thy peace and rest..."


Rabindranath Tagore

Comments:
hi adda,

thanks for your nice words about somewhere in...

we have still many pending updates and hope that you will see more of these in the coming weeks and months. amongst others a new and highly improved writing panel.

your somewhere in... friends
 
Post a Comment

<< Home